Keywords: SDLC, Scrum, Jira, Git, Jenkins
Years of Experience: 2+
English Level: English (Fluent)
Location: Remote / Aveiro
Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services.
We're looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Release Manager for a long term project in Aveiro, however, the person might work 100% remotely.
The Release Manager will be directly supporting producers, development, and content teams. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked in a build/release role previously, has strong communication skills, and knows how to handle the unexpected.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant area;
- 2+ years working experience in similar roles;
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Atlassian, CI/CD, Kubernetes, etc;
- Great knowledge of the Agile methodologies and Git;
- Strong oral and written communicator, with good interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team and across organizations;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Remuneration compatible with experience;
- You can choose your dev setup;
- A growing company that aims to be a world leader.