Are you looking for an international experience or to have a gap year, in a beautiful country, with amazing beaches, historic places to visit and lovely terraces to enjoy the end of your working days?
Join us in Lisbon, we are increasing our teams!
Our office in Lisbon is located at Expo, with the most beautiful view over River Tagus, where all the trendy companies are installing themselves, creating an amazing atmosphere, where you can meet dozens of different cultures and learn several languages with your peers.
We are looking for fluent speakers (level C2 or native) in Italian and with good knowledges in English (C1/C2), available to work with us for at least 6 months, willing to learn new software and technics in order to provide the best customer experience.
We have multilingual projects, where you will work with well-renowned brands, getting the chance to know the business and improve your professional experience within a multinational company, with more than 35 000 workers worldwide, split by 29 countries.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Answer to customer queries and requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience.
• Keep in contact with clients by receiving incoming calls and emails, managing claims and requests.
Please be aware of the general requirements:
• Fluency in Italian (C2 Level or Native);
• C1/C2 level of English ;
• Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7pm (schedules depend on the project), with 2 days off per week;
• Good computer skills;
• Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good listening and empathy skills;
• Good time management skills;
• Team spirit and flexibility.
What you can expect from us:
• Working contract since day one;
• Initial and continued training;
• Benefits: base salary + monthly performance bonus + monthly transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance if you decide to stay with us for more than 6 months;
• Multicultural environment, which is a big help to develop your interpersonal skills and improve your language skills;
• If you want to remain with us for a long period you will have the opportunity to develop your career, with internal progression, while enjoying stable working conditions;
• If you live abroad, we will provide you a first month of free accommodation, to help you settle in Lisbon, and also after 6 months in the company we will reimburse you for your expenses with your flight ticket, up to 400€;
• To help you enjoy your stay in Lisbon and make the most of your experience, you will profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with gyms, restaurants, beauty centers, pharmacies, etc.!
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp Portugal, you will integrate a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities. More than your experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference.
Join our team and show off your talent!