We are currently seeking two Data Engineers to join an international company based in Eindhoven area in the Netherlands. This is a permanent opportunity. English is the spoken language in the workplace.
Our client helps companies understand customer behavior so that they can adjust their marketing and user experience. They have a great focus on data quality and privacy. Unlike all other digital agencies, they are not only analysis specialists, but they are technically very skilled to design, build, and develop analytic implementations. You will find yourself in an inspiring, talented and incredibly enthusiastic team.
You have a passion for data, you have experience with Python, Amazon Web Services and REST APIs, and you can communicate your ideas and knowledge to others. Would you like to gain experience with Hadoop, Kafka, and other Big Data solutions? Then come and strengthen our client’s team as a Data Engineer for clients such as Vodafone, Under Armor and Univé.
• EU nationality.
• Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar subject.
• Min. 2 years of professional experience in the field.
• Good knowledge and experience with Python (Pandas and NumPy are a plus).
• Solid knowledge and experience with SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL/MSSQL).
• Good knowledge of AWS platforms (mainly S3; RDS; Lambda).
• Experience with REST APIs.
• Capable of working well both independently and as a part of a team.
• Customer-focused and results-oriented.
• Problem-solving with good communication skills.
Nice to have (not mandatory):
• Experience with Java/Groovy/Scala.
• Experience with Kafka/Hadoop.
• Experience with data warehouses such as Redshift, BigQuery, TeraData and Snowflake.
• Experience with data visualization solutions such as Tableau, PowerBI, Kibana.
Salary and benefits:
• Permanent employment.
• Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
• 30% ruling (a tax-free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary). T&Cs apply.
• Holiday allowance.
• Company car, other benefits.