Apresentação / Biografia
Work with managing Information Technology using best practices to deliver services for ITSM operations.
Professional with more than 8 years of IT experience and 5 years of experience in implementing management, transition, operation and service improvement based on ITIL and Cobit best practices, allied to ISO / IEC 20,000 and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
Educação e formação
● English - Intermediary
● Portuguese - Native Language
● ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management - (ITIL Foundation)
● ITIL® Operations Support and Analysis - (OSA)
● ITIL® Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
● ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO)
● ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements Certificate (SOA)
Aptidões e competências pessoais
● Ability to successfully implement ITIL processes establishing policies and procedures for all elements of the Service Lifecycle.
● Define and author Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) providing services to ensure end to end services meet performance standards.
● Ability to reviews and audits with establishing and executing strategic and tactical plans for a full scale implementation of the ITIL / ITSM framework.
● Identify risks and developed mitigation plans for projects.
● Good communication skills and work with multidisciplinary teams.