Apresentação / Biografia
Sales growth expert with 20 years of experience in client relations. Having an entrepreneurial and practical mindset, I have adopted a consultative management style for sustainable results. I had leading positions in demanding markets and developed two niche businesses. Strong customer service and interpersonal skills boosted my professional results.
OBJECTIVE: Relocated to develop my career in the dynamic and forward-thinking business environment of Lisbon. I am looking for a solid company that will value my creativity and innovation, business skills, and ability to develop great relationships. My commitment is to become a reliable and valuable asset to the company, as a business growth leader.
Dec 2017 - Client Relationship Manager
May 2019 Private Equity Insights, Lisbon
- networking events in the European and SE Asia private equity ecosystem
- business development – private equity houses, VC funds, portfolio companies, advisers and placement agents
- over 500 lead generation
achieved 130% of sponsorship sales target
Jul 2016 - Business Development Manager for Portugal - Real Estate
Dec 2017 CBAR Mosilor Dacia
- business development for a real-estate franchise from Bucharest
- provided market analyses for Romanian PERE investments in Portugal
Jun 2011 - Sales Manager
Jul 2016 PUZZLE PEOPLE, Bucharest
Developed an EU certified training center for small business operators and professionals in the cosmetic and Spa industry. Responsible for operations and human capital advisory.
- human capital strategies for operational excellence
- employee relationship management for effective sales force aligned with company’s goals
- customer relationship management – CRM analyses, strategy and training
- design career development and training plans
certified trainer - project management skills, customer care and sales abilities, leadership
Jun 2009 - Sales Manager
Jul 2016 MERU Group, Bucharest
Developed a cosmetics company, importing and distributing organic skincare brands.
Responsible for sales and marketing strategy, brand / product management.
- multi-channel sales management: retail, online, distribution network
- brand and product implementation on new markets
- retail customer communication and merchandising
- social media marketing
Educação e formação
Postgraduate Certifications / Qualifications:
- Certified Trainer – European Union Certification, 2012
- Leadership Development – ASEBUSS School of Business, 2006
- Customer Relationship Management – CODECS, The Open University, 2003
1996 – 2000 Bachelor of Economics, International Business, Romanian - American University, Bucharest
1992 – 1996 Baccalaureate Diploma - Mathematics and Physics Profile, National College “St. Sava”, Bucharest