Apresentação / Biografia
Emotionally intelligent and computer-savvy administrative assistant with an Associate’s
degree in Business Administration and graduated in Chemistry.
Strong interpersonal skills and a lifelong focus on supporting others and helping them
Seeking a position on Administrative field or Chemistry field.
I have leverage organizational and
research skills to support internal and external communication.
DTF Assistencia (Brazil)
Administrative Assistant 06/2013 - 08/2018
• Providing administrative and clerical support (mailing, scanning, faxing, copying,
• Maintaining electronic and/or hard copy filing system.
• Opening, sorting and distributing mail to various professionals in the office.
• Assisting in resolving problems.
• Answering phone calls and taking messages.
• Preparing and editing documents like letters, reports, memos, and emails.
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for
• Taking dictation and maintaining store of office supplies.
• Recording minutes of meetings.
• Handling requests from other professionals.
• Strictly adhering to office policies and procedures, especially regarding confidentiality.
• Acting as a point of contact for clients.
• Tracking accounting information.
• Coordinating between professionals and departments.
La Quinta Inn & Suites (USA)
Housekeeper 12/2011 – 04/2012.
• Perform cleaning activities such as sweeping and mopping floors and ensuring
that they are dried properly.
• Strip beds, place fresh linen on them and ensure that dirty or soiled bedsheets
Empty waste paper bins and ashtrays and ensure that proper waste
management procedures are followed, especially for kitchen waste.
• Replenish supplies such as soap, shampoo, toilet paper and towels in bathrooms
• Wash and disinfect bathrooms on a daily basis by using the correct mixture of
cleaning and sanitization liquids
• Clean and sanitize hallways, lobbies and offices and ensure that appropriate
boards such as those to warn about wet floors are placed properly
• Perform maintenance work such as repairing loose wires and changing light
• Ascertain that housekeeping trolleys are properly stacked with supplies such
as cleaning agents and cloths
• Transport dirty laundry to the washing area and ensure that clean laundry is
delivered to guests in a timely manner
• Respond to guests’ requests for supplies and equipment such as irons and
ironing boards and provide instructions on how to use them
• Clean closets and door tracks on check out rooms and ensure that correct amount of hangers are placed within
• Report any security issues or problems to the housekeeping head and ensure
that any list items are identified and handed over to the lost and found
School Effie Rolfs ( Brazil)
Teacher 03/2011 – 12/2011
• Create and maintain lesson plans with regard to the physical and natural sciences.
• Work with students in the classroom while marking their work, providing grades and
creating progress reports.
• Lead classrooms and must keep order over a group of students, but may also meet
one-on-one with students or arrange meetings with other administrators as well as parents.
• Projects, experiments and field trips may factor into a chemistry curriculum;
• Creating lesson plans and supervising laboratory activities for students,
• Preparing and delivering lectures.
• Evaluating student performance.
• Maintaining classroom records.
Itatiaia Moveis (Brazil)
Assistant of Quality Controller 06/2009 – 07/2009 - Internship
• Testing and recording measurements of various product attributes
• Comparing these measurements against a pre-defined standard specification
• Monitoring production practices to ensure compliance with Quality Control procedure
• Providing assistance to production staff where necessary regarding the Quality
• Completion of documentation to show that tests have been carried out and recording
whether the product met the standards or not
• When defects are found – they are analysed and carefully logged into production
• Quality Control teams then work together to find solutions and implement new
protocols and procedures in response to deviations
• Compiling test measurements and outcomes into reports for senior colleagues
• Conducted hands-on lab tests and calculations to ensure that products met
•Formatted and inserted test result data into excel sheets prepared for our
• Communicated needed adjustments to managers and factory workers when
Educação e formação
Graduated in Chemistry by Federal University Federal of Viçosa – 06/2013
Postgraduate in MBA in Business Management by Unicesumar – 12/2014
Bachelor in Environmental Engineering at University Cruzeiro do Sul 04/2022
Aptidões e competências pessoais
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) • Database management • Billing
• Multi-tasking • Time Management • Accuracy • Office equipment operation (copiers,
fax machines, etc) • ERP • Good comunication • Data entry
• Supply management • Inventory control • Business Knowledge • Self-motivation
• Ability to Work Under Pressure