Apresentação / Biografia
Motivated and accomplished Sales Professional attentive to details with outstanding follow-through. Proficient in building relationships, negotiating deals, and closing sales with a 20 years’ experience in Sales. Detail-oriented and innovative self-starter and congenial salesperson. Fluent in Spanish, English and Portuguese.
Operation Manager - África
Editec UK - Maputo - Fevereiro de 2014 a Dezembro de 2017
• Work with stakeholders in the immediate and wider business and feedback prioritized requirements to operations staff/teams to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner
• Aligning Gaming Operations with Marketing and CRM teams to ensure all plans are deliverable with the resource available
• Improving company processes and tooling to maximize output and minimize errors.
• Plans, forecasts, budgets and projects the future financial performance. Leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives. • Deliver profit growth, driving gaming revenues across all aspects of the gaming offer.
HGI Capital Group - Barcelona - Setembro de 2012 a Fevereiro de 2014
• Managing all the Sports Department and oversee investments. Main Focus on Distribution • Close agreements for Distribution of new brands in Iberia
• Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission
• Build an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching.
• Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders, partners and external authorities
• Ensure adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines
• Review reports by subordinate managers to acquire understanding of the organization’s financial and non-financial position
Area Sales Manager - Iberia
Taylormade - Adidas Group - Madrid/ Barcelona - Janeiro de 2010 a Setembro de 2012
• Managing all the Sports Department and oversee investments. Main Focus on Distribution
• Report to senior executives on progress and issues and assist in decisions for expansion or acquisition
• To promote, sell, and secure orders from all existing accounts and customers within the designated territory (Prebooks)
• Forecasted whole year budget, sales forecast and analysis, performed inventory control management
• Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
• Set standards and objectives for different stores and departments
• Undertake sound financial management to ensure stores are profitable and stay within budget
Senior Inside Sales & Customer Service
Callaway Golf Europe Ltd - London - Agosto de 2005 a Janeiro de 2010
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• To promote, sell, and secure orders from all existing accounts and customers within the designated territory
• Provide team building strategies as well as coaching, training and people management responsibilities to the Iberian Team.
• Support the Head of Sales with recruitment process. Introducing starters to the SAP software.
Inside Sales Coordinator
El Corte Inglês - Lisboa - Janeiro de 2000 a Agosto de 2005
• Monitor the team’s targets progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
• Control stocks and handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
• Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events (Estoril Open Tennis and Euro 2004 Football)
Educação e formação
Bachelor Degree in Education and Multimedia
Aptidões e competências pessoais
Trained in business development, Brand awareness, Proven sales track record, Exceptional time management, Revenue generation, Accomplished in relationship selling, Friendly and cheerful, Approachable, Self-sufficient, Goal-oriented