Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring a Senior Network Analysis Expert to perform real-time security monitoring and reactivity for security incidents.
About the role
- Construct and maintain configurations for data networks;
- Perform troubleshooting of network problems utilizing network analysers and/or sniffers and other troubleshooting tools;
- Perform assigned change management activities on security devices;
- Perform network security risk & vulnerability assessments and systems security audits;
- Deal with network related documentation (develop/update/review) and technical specifications;
- Configure and implement network monitoring and management systems;
- Plan network capacity/estimate network utilisation;
- Analyse current network software/Hardware and propose modifications and new software/Hardware according to best practice standards and procedures.
Skills & Requirements
- 9+ years' of experience in a Network Security environment within the telecom or IT industry;
- Advanced knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite;
- Experience on Network Security technologies;
- Network professional certification at the level of Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert/CCIE or equivalent;
- In depth knowledge of the domains of Internet Protocol based Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN) administration, firewall administration;
- Advanced knowledge of network encryption;
- Proficiency in English;
- Great communication skills;
- EU citizenship.