Dellent Consulting is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services.
As a Sr. DevOps Engineer, you will use a variety of automation and monitoring technologies and tools to architect, build, maintain, and monitor the infrastructure for our client software platform. You will provide production support as required including debugging and responding to production issues.
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Developer;
- Experience managing AWS environments;
- Experience with continuous integration application delivery, including provisioning, deployment, testing and version control;
- Experience developing and implementing automated processes and systems;
- Experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.);
- Experience with the Elastic Stack components;
- Experience with Ansible;
- Experience with Nagios and Jira;
- Knowledge of the Grafana and Prometheus tools (nice to have).
- Manage and operate Kubernetes.
- Linux server management from the command line and using web-based console tools such as Amazon's AWS console;
- Develop automation scripts to automate the creation and maintenance of environments;
- Create and implement monitoring tools and solutions to provide visibility into the infrastructure and application performance;
- Diagnose complex system problems using dumps, traces, or other diagnostics aids;
- Diagnose system performance problems using available standard performance tools and system indicators such as queue lengths, CPU utilization, and Datadog;
- Automate the installation of applications, programs, and system components to minimize customer downtime.