At Dellent Consulting, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Dellent and for the people who work here.
We are hiring 2 Security Engineers (junior to senior experience) for a long term contract in a project in Porto area.
Skills and experience:
- Computer Science Degree, Master in Information Security or related areas;
- 1+ to 5+ years of experience in similar functions;
- Working knowledge in code reviews, vulnerability management and S-SDLC;
- Experience in Security Automation;
- Solid experience with CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, Docker and Gitlab;
- Working knowledge of enterprise IT components such as Windows and Linux.
- Know how in SIEM Engineering (implementation, testing and fine-tuning) ;
- Ability to work independently and in team settings under tight timelines and pressure;
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).