Dellent Consulting has one opportunity for a Project Manager where it is needed to operate in a multicultural and international environment; to identify requirements and constraints; to establish clear and achievable objectives; to manage and control projects; to detect, manage and escalate all risks and issues; and provide regular and ad-hoc reports on progress, risks and issues as well as team leading and deadlines accomplishment.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Master degree level or equivalent in the area of Information System or related field;
- More than 2 years of experience in managing engineering teams;
- More than 5 years working experience in Software engineering;
- Deep knowledge and professional experience in Agile environment;
- Solid background in software development and deep knowledge of best practices;
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills (dealing and communicating with client);
- Good negotiation, influencing and leadership skills;
- Able to prioritize tasks and proactive;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
At Dellent Consulting we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Dellent and for the people who work here.