Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a start-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
Your Mission :
- Build foundations for the future using the latest standards & techs
- Develop new features and improve the existing ones
- Help convert ideas and suggestions from the market into reality
- Take part in the analysis stage of new features and discuss them during the weekly sprint planning
- Have fun doing all of the above!
Your Profile :
- You love to code and it’s more than a job, it’s a passion
- You have a very good knowledge of PHP
- You adhere to OOP, SOA, SOLID, TDD, PSR, use namespacing and other best practices
- You use Composer and some classic frameworks like Symfony, Laravel or Silex
- You’re a dynamic and proactive person always looking for the next challenge
- You have good command of French and/OR English
- You can start in August 2019
The Offer :
- A permanent job with a fixed salary and a competitive package
- Have a direct impact on the product
- Growing with the company over time in an exciting workplace
- Evolving in a young and dynamic environment
- Working in a SaaS company as part of an international team in Brussels (Belgium)