Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring a PCB Designer for a long term contract role in Aveiro.
This immediate opening for a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Designer will assist engineers in the design and development of complex, detailed layouts of printed circuit boards. In this position, the Layout Designer will be responsible for creating multilayer high-density printed circuit board designs using Mentor Graphics tools (Expedition PCB, DxDesigner, HyperLynx, etc.) per Electrical and Mechanical Engineering input in a highly structured development environment.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performs detailed layout design and documentation of printed circuit boards;
- Checks drawings versus the project input for correctness and conformance to standard engineering drafting practices and standards;
- Ability to support the generation of electrical schematics and PCB layout;
- Knowledge of Mentor Graphics tools (Expedition PCB, DxDesigner, HyperLynx, etc.) is a must;
- Works under minimal supervision.