Dellent is a portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and telecommunication services, and we are hiring a Lead Frontend Developer who can assume the technical coordination and mentoring of a small development team inside a product team, for a long term contract role in Porto. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills.
- Assume a mixed role being part of a development team but with extra responsibilities mentoring a product team;
- Design large scale applications for our platform and provide technical orientation and mentoring;
- Ensure the technical quality of the work developed by the team;
- Work close with your Product manager helping him define the best roadmap for the product.
- Interacting with REST APIs and understanding web services;
- Good understanding of CSS, LESS or SASS;
- Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation or Material Design
- Complete Knowledge of SQL such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or MariaDB
- Experience with Git, Github, Bitbucket, or Gitlab
- Tools: Yarn, NPM, Webpack, CI/CD, Jenkins, Travis CI, CircleCI
- Knowledge in PHP, Java or Python;
- Experience with mentoring roles such as Lead developer, Team leader, etc.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Yearly performance-based bonuses;- Great work environment;
- Free day birthday.