As a Software Developer at Dellent, you’ll work alongside experienced software engineers on the development, delivery, support and enhancement of our clients projects. With guidance and mentoring from our team, you’ll get hands-on experience beginning on your first day.
We place software developers across our trading, business and technology teams. Throughout the interview process, we’ll discuss your skills and goals so we can match you with the team where you’ll be successful from day one.
- Students pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar major;
- Proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification;
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes;
- Familiarity with templating in C++;
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments;
- Understanding of Linux operating systems;
- Excellent communication skills & team work.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code;
- Implement performance and quality modules;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.