Keywords: Java, Kubernetes, Openshift, AWS
Years of experience: 3+
English level: Middle
Dellent has an immediate need for a Java Developer (DevOps) to join our team in Porto or Lisboa. Ideal candidate would be a strong Java Developer with DevOps skills, coupled with strong backend skills in Weblogic.
DevOps experience includes strong configuration management experience, building java applications and deploying to on-prem and AWS environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Proficiency in coding in Java. Hands on development experience is a must.
- Proficiency in DevOps - CM, Build & Deploy.
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Leverage client DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy in cloud platform, test and promote new or updated features.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 3+ years of IT experience in Java/J2EE technologies;
- 2+ years of hands-on DevOps experience on Configuration Management, Build and Deploy;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Openshift and AWS;
- Experience in building application CICD pipeline using Jenkins;
- Should be hands on with application build automation tool Maven;
- Experience in Configuration Management working with application GIT/Bit Bucket;
- Superior time management and work organization;
- Work as a team in a fast paced agile environment;
- Passion for continuous improvement and learning.