At Dellent Consulting, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Dellent and for the people who work here.
We are looking for a Quality Consultant focused on ensuring all processes related to Quality management are set up and maintained; Maintain all documentation related to quality management; Support the project team and the customer on all issues related to quality management and carrying out quality audits and IT processes quality assessments.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of relevant education (bachelor or equivalent);
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience as quality consultant;
- Knowledge/Usage of project management tools (MS Project, Planview);
- Experience in using quality and capability evaluation frameworks (i.e. CMMI);
- Ability to create professional documents and emails;
- Run reports & handle special projects as assigned;
- Good knowledge of project management standards and techniques;
- EU citizenship;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English Language.