Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring an experienced Infrastructure Engineer for a long term contract role in Aveiro, Coimbra or Porto
As an Infrastructure Engineer you’ll be part of an agile project team working with all the infrastructure pieces of a system. From writing code to provision cloud infrastructures to driving root cause analysis, all while making sure you have fun learning and building things.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Understanding how the Internet and Web applications work over and under the hood;
- Metrics, logs and everything around monitoring;
- Cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Azure and Google Cloud Platform;
- Containers and orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes or Marathon;
- Configuration management frameworks such as Ansible and Terraform;
- Managing NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB or Elasticsearch;
- Working with continuous integration/delivery tools such as Jenkins or TFS;
- Writing code to automate processes and tasks;
- Roaming around Linux/Unix systems and pinpointing problem root causes;
- Feeling humble and motivated by being able to learn/teach others;
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.