As a Software Developer at Dellent Consulting, you’ll work alongside experienced software engineers on the development, delivery, support and enhancement of our clients projects. With guidance and mentoring from our team, you’ll get hands-on experience beginning on your first day.
We place software developers across our trading, business and technology teams. Throughout the interview process, we’ll discuss your skills and goals so we can match you with the team where you’ll be successful from day one.
- Interacting with end users to gather requirements and scope the systems;
- Participating in unit, integration, and system test procedures;
- Documenting final program and developing user instructions, software/hardware requirements, program input / outputs and execution / installation steps;
- Providing ongoing system support by maintaining and enhancing existing software applications;
- Participating in team meetings to discuss approaches to current projects;
- Complying with all established procedures and policies.
- BS or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience working on large scale distributed systems; microservices architecture is a plus;
- 1-3 years backend development in Golang;
- Basic experience in micro-services development using REST, gRPC or similar API endpoints;
- Experience using relational databases (ex: PostgresDB) and no-sql databases (ex: Couchbase or Cassandra);
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins.
This sounds awesome to you?
Apply here and come join the Dellent Team!