We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills.
If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology - then Dellent is right for you!
Skills & Requirements
- Semantic documents using HTML;
- Developing great user interfaces;
- Creating a testable code and make testing a priority;
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose;
- Use state management like Redux, MobX and/or other;
- Know module bundlers and task runners such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Browserify, Grunt or Gulp;
- Use of CSS pre/post-processors like PostCSS, Styled Components, LESS, SASS and/or others;
- Have experience with Test Automation.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organization;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.