At Dellent Consulting, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Dellent and for the people who work here.
We are looking for a DevOps Automation Developer to join our team in Lisbon. You will complement an operations team through the development of automatisms of the main operational activities and bug correction in existing applications and scripts.
- + 3 years of experience;
- Experience in development;
- Experience with Linux operating systems (RHEL/CentOS);
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Go);
- Experience in applicational support/corrective maintenance (development of bug fixes/defects/enhancements);
- Knowledge of how a productive systems operation works – ticketing tools, escalation processes, communication with external stakeholders, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience in network and systems administration and support;
- Knowledge of public cloud (AWS);
-Experience in the following areas, apps and languages:
- Infrastructure deployment and management as well as monitoring;
- Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, HAProxy;
- Object Oriented programming languages (Java);
- Knowledge of IPTV, MPEG4, HLS, DRM (Playready)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills