Join Dellent Consulting and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
We are looking for an IT Technician with or without experience in CRM technologies (preferably SIEBEL) looking to evolve in this area.
- Incident Management;
- Analyze and solve incidents identifying root cause and implementing solutions;
- Identify problems that relate to supported Integration layer;
- Proactively gather evidences of defects and problems with impact on client so it can be corrected and documented for later occurrences;
- Have a proactive and critical attitude over implemented integrations;
- Build and implement new tools and services aiming for the main keys in IT solutions nowadays such as high availability, reliability and performance for all applications where CRM is involved.
- Educational background in IT;
- Good knowledge for Web based technologies such as WebServices, SOAP, REST, JMS and XML;
- Knowledge or experience in programming languages (ex: JAVA,C#);
- Experience for database programming languages (ex: SQL, PL/SQL);
- Basic knowledge in Unix platforms and shell scripting (preferably);
- Highly focused on the tasks and issues that require priority;
- Responsibility above all.