Madiff builds and delivers International Remote Agile Tech Teams that serves more than 50 customers in important markets such as US, UK, France, Germany, and Switzerland. With over 600 successful projects delivered for global corporations (some from NASDAQ and Forbes 500) and fast-growing companies (Series A, B, etc), people from all cultures, genders, sexual orientations, and backgrounds are encouraged to apply and BE PART OF A CLASS-A REMOTE TECH SQUAD!
- This is a remote position;
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity;
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution;
- Taking active part in design of new functionalities;
- Training the team in an agile way of working.
- Degree in Information Technologies (or relevant area);
- At least 4 years’ experience working as a project manager;
- Professional experience in ReactJS, AngularJS and/or VueJS;
- PMP, Scrum or other certification is considered a plus;
- Experience in Agile environments;
- Fluent in written and spoken French.
- Attractive and transparent remuneration system
- Stable employment
- Professional development in an international environment
- Additional benefits package
- The ability to implement your own ideas
- Good work atmosphere