Madiff builds and delivers International Remote Agile Tech Teams that serves more than 50 customers in important markets such as US, UK, France, Germany, and Switzerland. With over 600 successful projects delivered for global corporations (some from NASDAQ and Forbes 500) and fast-growing companies (Series A, B, etc), people from all cultures, genders, sexual orientations, and backgrounds are encouraged to apply and BE PART OF A CLASS-A REMOTE TECH SQUAD!
- This is a remote project;
- Decide and characterize project extension and targets;
- Foresee assets expected to arrive at destinations and oversee assets in a successful and productive way;
- Prepare financial plan dependent on extent of work and asset necessities
- Track project costs to meet expenditure plan;
- Create and deal with an itemized project timetable and work plan;
- Give project reports on a predictable premise to different partners about procedure, changes, and progress;
- Oversee contracts with sellers and providers by appointing assignments and conveying anticipated expectations;
- Use industry best practices, methods, and guidelines all through whole undertaking execution;
- Screen progress and make changes on a case by case basis;
- Measure project execution to recognize regions for development.
- Degree Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electronic; Engineering or Information Systems Management;
- Experience in software development;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience with: Jira, Confluence and MS Project;
- Experience in Agile methodologies;
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary teams;
- Experience in managing communication with stakeholders;
- Experience in project control and monitoring;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Attractive and transparent remuneration system;
- Stable employment;
- Professional development in an international environment;
- Additional benefits package;
- The ability to implement your own ideas;
- Good work atmosphere.