Do you love to know what´s going on in the tech world? You like online advertising and new technologies?
If you are technically gifted, creative and open-minded, we may have the perfect job for you!
Start your career in sales within a big and international company which is still working as a Start-Up.
Do you have new ideas? Tell them! Changes are made every minute and you can build up a really efficient and innovative environment.
Make a new experience abroad in Lisbon and join a peaceful and beach lifestyle.
You would work for one of the leading tech business worldwide. They develop new marketing ideas and create a big change to our present life.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Generating leads and conduct lead management by contacting new and existing customers in the B2B market on a daily basis, identify sales opportunities
– Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match there quired online advertisement solutions
– Customer support while construction of online advertising campaigns and continuous optimization
– Improving profit margins and customer turnover
– Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
– You have a native level of Dutch or Flemish + a good level of English (at least B2)
– You have previous Sales experience or you see yourself as a sales person and online marketing background is a plus
– You have business acumen and good negotiation skills
– You have a strong sales drive and do not give up attitude
– You are motivated, creative and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.240€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!