At Dellent Consulting, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Dellent and for the people who work here.
We are looking for a Monitoring technical support candidate to work within our team with customer. This person will help in preventive maintenance, especially on the monitoring operation and will be responsible to identify and resolve issues resulting from components.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of Linux administration;
- Scripting experience such as bash, python, perl, powershell or other;
- Knowledge in networking concepts and experience in troubleshooting (TCP/IP, LB, DNS);
- Experience on DevOps Approach and CI-CD best practices;
- Experience on Jenkins development;
- Knowledge in using monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios, preferably Grafana);
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet preferably Ansible);
- Proficiency with JIRA and Confluence.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of GIT and Docker.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioural and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.