At Dellent Consulting, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Dellent and for the people who work here.
We’re looking for a Microservices Architect to join our team.
What are we looking for?
- +5 years of experience with Java, Springboot, Go or Python;
- +2 years of experience assuming responsibility acting as an architect;
- +2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud services;
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Command of architecture standards, principles, design patterns and methodologies.;
- Experience with of microservices architecture design;
- Principles of event-driven architectures;
- Experience working in Agile projects.
Nice to have:
- Design of REST APIs, knowledge of TM Forum.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioural and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.