Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, aiming to create teams capable of delivering highly qualified solutions.
From consulting to Nearshore services, our 150 consultants work closely with our clients to bring our clients' projects to life and to the next level.
We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills.
At the moment we are hiring a Java Developer for a long term contract role for a client in Brussels.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar;
- More than 3 years of professional experience with Java Object-Oriented Programming Language;
- Deep knowledge in relational and non-relational databases;
- Operational aspects, building performant applications and monitoring them showing you care about your code;
- Experience in Agile Methodology;
- Being self-driven, self-organized and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose;
- Building highly concurrent, transactional and resilient services;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development.