We are currently looking for Registered Nurses, who collaborate in our wellness project for clients and who want to develop their career in a multicultural environment learning at the same time the Dutch work system.
Structure of the employment plan until you get your registration in BIG:
1 Phase: You will start working as a Nurse IO. Your contract will be 36 hours and 16 hours will be dedicated to studying Dutch until you reach A2.
2 Phase: Once you have reached Level A2, you will work 28 hours as a Nurse IO and the rest will be dedicated to studying Dutch.
3 Phase: Before receiving the registration in BIG you will work 36 hours as Nurse IO.
4 Phase: You will already have the BIG registration, and you will be able to work as a Registered Nurse in the Netherlands.
• Working hours: 36 hours a week.
• Monthly salary without extra payment:
-Phase 1: € 1940.07 gross / month
-Phase 2: € 2,061.31 gross / month
-Phase 3: € 2601.70 gross / month
-Phase 4: € 2668.93 gross / month
Two extra payments: Christmas and 8% of the annual Gross salary (not included in the monthly salary)
• Bonuses for working irregular hours.
What do we require?
• Recent graduates or with the University Degree in Nursing.
• Nationality of a country belonging to the European Union.
• “Hart voor de Zorg”: Passion for caring for others.
• Anticipation of customer needs.
• Assume the responsibility, proactivity and independence that home work requires.
• Knowledge of mental health (you can work with clients who have Alzheimer's, Schizophrenia ...)
• Positive attitude, flexibility, passion for work and caring for people.
• Motivation for working in Amsterdam and in a multicultural environment.
• Handling the bicycle.
• Possibility of bringing a computer or tablet to take the course.
• We pay for your plane ticket.
• Free Dutch course and within your working day.
• Coach: we help you with all the necessary documentation to live in Amsterdam (registration, bank account, medical insurance) as well as in the homologation and registration as a Nurse in the Netherlands.
• Holidays 1 month.
• Contract of a minimum of 12 months with the possibility of permanent.
• Workday of 36 hours / week.
• Personalized career plan.
• Subsidized Dutch course from level 0.
• Support in the homologation of the Nursing Degree.
• Two extra payments.
• Plus per hour in irregular hours (from 22% to 60%)
• We work with public institutions in the Netherlands.
Do not hesitate and leave us your resume or contact us for any questions.