Vitae Professionals is currently looking for nurses experienced in renal care. Our client is the largest independent dialysis provider in the UK, responsible for the care of approximately 3,000 patients across a network of 31 kidney treatment centres.
Focus on providing world-class renal care for everyone, there has been a huge investment not only in new facilities, equipment’s and services but also in the development of all the staff members. A comprehensive professional training programme, including on-the-job training, e-learning and in-house education programme is in place along with diverse career opportunities.
• Take ownership of care programmes for renal patients including the initiation and termination of dialysis, whilst providing stable clinical care, emotional support and independence for patients
• Follow the tailored care plans to administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record
• Review pre and post haemodialysis care with patient;
• Discuss health concerns with patient; review patient concerns with the multi-disciplinary team as necessary
• Provide ongoing patient education
• Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems inline
• Monitor dialysis water treatment system for use according to the established procedures
• Proactively participate in quality and service improvement programmes
• Permanent contracts of 37.5 hours per week;
• Several locations available;
• Monday to Saturday, Shifts hours from 7am to 7pm (No Nights* or Sunday working);
• Competitive salaries according to experience;
• Possibility of Relocation Allowance;
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service;
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension;
• Full dialysis training provided (if required);
• NMC Registration
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
If you are interested in developing your career in the field of renal care, this is the right opportunity for you!