One of the Channel Islands, Guernsey has recently become the destination of choice for those healthcare professionals looking for a change from the UK. With a welcoming environment and excellent quality of life, Guernsey has a lot to offer to nurses and their families.
On behalf of the States of Guernsey, Vitae Professionals is currently looking for Band 5 registered nurses to be a part of the private wing team. It consists of 19 single en suite rooms. The unit manages the care of service users with a variety of needs, which include Surgical, Medical, Oncology and End of Life Care. These can be elective or emergency admissions.
As part of a multi-disciplinary team which is made up of medical specialists, therapists and a wide range of consultant nurses, you will work across acute services which include pain management, infection control, diabetes, breast care, urology, stoma care and osteoporosis.
In return, you will be entitled to:
- Permanent contract at a Band 5 - £30,556 to £36,501 per annum;
- Relocation package available:
• If you rent private accommodation, you will be entitled to a £5,000 lump sum, a rent allowance payable over 2 years, and a house purchase grant where applicable;
• Single subsidized staff accommodation and a £500 lump sum to support your relocation;
- Annual retention bonus;
- Lower taxes;
- Excellent quality of life with plenty to do and see in this great island;
- Welcoming and safe environment with great schools for those with children.
- Excellent training and progression opportunities.