At Dellent Consulting, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Dellent and for the people who work here.
- Install, configure, upgrade, patch, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Establish and maintain backup and recovery policy and procedures.
- Provide proactive monitoring and performance tuning including physical server level, database level, and query tuning.
- Experience with OLTP and OLAP platforms.
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Master Data Services (including data profiling) preferred.
- 3+ years of experience administering SQL Server.
- 2+ years of experience with analysis/troubleshooting/performance tuning of databases.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes and practices.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and up in a production environment with replication, clustering, database mirroring and Always-On.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Best Practices.
- Familiarity with SQL Server performance troubleshooting techniques and tools, such as SQL Profiler.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
If the above sounds like the kind of job opportunity you would want to get involved with, then please do not hesitate to apply now!