Join Dellent Consulting and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
We are looking for an IT Technician with experience in CRM technologies who possesses both deep and wide expertise in the CRM solutions (preferably SIEBEL).
- React to service level agreements (SLA) reported through incidents by clients and applications using CRM;
- Analyze and solve incidents identifying the root cause and implementing solutions;
- Identify problems that relate to supported Integration layer;
- Proactively gather evidence of defects and problems with impact on the client so it can be corrected and documented for later occurrences;
- Have a proactive and critical attitude over implemented integrations with the goal of improving client satisfaction over its KPI’s;
- Build and implement new tools and services aiming for the main keys in IT solutions nowadays such as high availability, reliability and performance for all applications where CRM is involved.
- Working experience of 2 or more years in CRM solutions (preferably SIEBEL using SIEBEL Tools);
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics, etc);
- Previous working experience with Telecommunication Systems will be considered a plus;
- Specific knowledge for Web-based technologies such as WebServices, SOAP, REST and JMS;
- Knowledge or experience in programming languages (ex: JAVA, C#) and tools (ex: Eclipse);
- Experience for database programming languages (ex: SQL, PL/SQL);
- Basic knowledge in Unix platforms and shell scripting;
- Highly focused on the tasks and issues that require priority;
- Responsibility above all.