Dellent Consulting is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services.
We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills.
If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology - then Dellent is right for you!
About the job:
You will work with a team of other software developers and network and systems engineers to design, implement, and deploy software which meet customer's requirements, scales easily, removes the limitations of traditional networking solutions, and supports deployment in highly available environments The engineer will participate in architecture and design of various software components focused on creating applications that leverage technologies such as virtualization, micro services, SDN and NFV.
- Graduate of any 3-year or 5-year Bachelor's degree with major in Communications Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Experience with languages: Java, C or C++;
- Design and build API's in microservices architecture;
- Knowledge of Object oriented development principles;
- Knowledge of SDN Protocols: NETCONF, RESTCONF, OPENFLOW;
- Understands IP and Security network topologies;
- Understands network protocols such as STP, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, IPv4, IPv6, DNS, DHCP;
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate into software design.
Do you think you got what it takes?
We are willing to meet you, apply now.