As a Software Developer at Dellent Consulting, you’ll work alongside experienced software engineers on the development, delivery, support and enhancement of our clients projects. With guidance and mentoring from our team, you’ll get hands-on experience beginning on your first day.
We place software developers across our trading, business and technology teams. Throughout the interview process, we’ll discuss your skills and goals so we can match you with the team where you’ll be successful from day one.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a relevant area;
- Proficiency and/or solid knowledge in C++;
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes;
- Familiarity with QT and Boost;
- Basic knowledge of Shell Scripting;
- Understanding of Linux operating systems;
- Excellent communication skills & team work.
Nice to have:
- Experience with C++ (11).