COVET GROUP is recognized as a group of proven experience in the design and luxury furniture fields, a creative company, with a revolutionary and pioneering attitude.
We have 15 brands, presence in 97 countries and job/internship offers in many areas: Marketing, Design, Communication, Social Media, Management, HR, Programming, Sales, Logistics, and many others.
We are looking for a Junior Chief Operating Officer (COO) to help manage daily operations for one off our brands. You will be a part of the top executive team reporting directly to the board directors, and your work will be a critical factor in our overall performance.
If you know how to keep things in order and add a strategic vision to everyday activities, we want to meet you. If you’re also highly efficient and a natural leader, then you’re our ideal candidate.
The goal is to ensure the smooth running of business according to established policies and vision.
- Collaborate with colleagues to implement policies and develop improvements;
- Organize and coordinate inter- and intradepartmental operations;
- Oversee resource allocation and budgeting;
- Provide guidance to subordinate staff and evaluate performance;
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback;
- Resolve issues that may arise in a timely manner;
- Assume responsibility for timely reporting to senior management.
Required Skills & Experience
- Management or MKt degree or equivalent education university degree;
- More than 1 year in managing business units and/or teams;
- Good with numbers and Analitic Skills;
- Significant people management experience;
- Fluent business English (both orally and written);
- Intercultural sensibility/experience;
- Leading by example working attitude.