Dellent Consulting is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring a Full Stack Angular Developer for a challenging project in Aveiro, Ilha da Terceira (Açores), Madeira and Olhão (Faro).
Your commitment to learning new things is every bit as important to us as what you have already done. Maybe even more so because we don’t want to be doing the same thing tomorrow that we’re doing today. You accept change, want to grow, and evolve into a better member of the team.
The ideal candidate will be able to jump right into a software engineering role. Looking for a strong character who is very assertive and articulates technology well. This person needs to understand the buzzwords not just say/use them. The right guy or gal should have a passion for learning new technologies, innovating and driving change, and collaborating other developers.
- Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment;
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams;
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration;
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc);
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team.
Position provides exposure to:
- Back End Skills: Microservices, REST, Node.js, Java, Database (Postgres, Oracle, etc.);
- DevOps/Platforms: Docker and Ansible;
- Automation Testing: Cucumber, Automated Performance and Regression/Functional Testing;
- CI/CD: Jenkins;
- Build Tools: Maven, yarn.