COVET GROUP is recognized as a group of proven experience in the design and luxury furniture fields, a creative company, with a revolutionary and pioneering attitude.
We have 15 brands, presence in 97 countries and job/internship offers in many areas: Marketing, Design, Communication, Social Media, Management, HR, Programming, Sales, Logistics, and many others.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations from one off our brands. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. He or She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the brand operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Direct communication with CEO to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals;
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress;
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback;
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements;
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction;
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability;
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation;
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners;
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
Required Skills & Experience
- Management or MKt degree or equivalent education university degree or equivalent education;
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position;
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities;
- Outstanding communication and people skills;
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (marketing, sales, finance, customer service etc.);
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics;
- Fluent business English (both orally and written);
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (Sales Force and Primavera).