The Voice Engineer is responsible for the administration and maintenance of telecommunications systems and services. The primary focus is the Cisco CallManager platform but will include carrier services and end user support. A successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of CUCM including Unity and Contact Center Express.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- In depth knowledge of administration, maintenance, monitoring, upgrading and troubleshooting the organization’s Cisco CUCM phone system;
- Installs, maintains, monitors, and updates VoIP and telecom systems, servers and gateways;
- Troubleshooting and communication of telecom system failures;
- Analyzes new technology that enables the company to be on a high level of services.
Skills & Abilities:
- Cisco Unity;
- Cisco Voice Gateways (ISR Routers, Cube and Analog gateways);
- Gateway protocols: H323, SIP, MGCP, SCCP;
- Customer-focused service and perspective;
- Ability to diagram the system architecture and maintain documentation.
We are a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services.
We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology - then Dellent is right for you!
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Send us your CV and come join the Dellent Team!